Ingredients – Jerusalem artichoke
Instructions – Jerusalem artichoke
- Peel and slice the Jerusalem artichokes into thin strips using a mandolin
- Mix with salt and clarified butter
- Peel then finely cut the truffle into strips. Keep the skin well.
- In a terrine dish, make a first layer of Jerusalem artichoke, then a layer of truffle, repeat the operation once then finish with a layer of Jerusalem artichokes.
- Bake for 1 hour at 160°C
- Leave to cool for 1 night.
- Unmold by dipping the terrine dish in hot water
- Cut slices, then cut with a round cookie cutter.
Ingredients – Sauce
Instructions – Sauce
- Reduce the Port until a syrupy texture is obtained – Boil the vegetable stock, then add the reduced Port – Whip in the butter
- Serve hot and well emulsified to have foam
- Check the seasoning
Ingredients – 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 and Jerusalem artichoke chips
Instructions – 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 and Jerusalem artichoke chips
- Cook the Jerusalem artichokes on a bed of coarse salt in the oven at 160°C for 1 hour. They should be very tender.
- Remove from the oven, cut them in half, remove the pulp and fry the Jerusalem artichoke skins at 160°C. Drain the skins on absorbent paper, and add salt to them as soon as they come out of cooking
- In a pestle, crush the truffle skin, then add the Jerusalem artichoke pulp and 1 teaspoon of olive oil
Finishing and dressing
- On a plate, place a cookie cutter piece of cake, a quenelle of condiment, with the previously emulsified sauce
- Finish with 2-3 Jerusalem artichoke skin chips