- Prepare the Brussels sprouts by removing the outer leaves, trimming the stems, and washing the sprouts.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1-inch cubes.
- Slice the Kabanossi sausage into 1/2-inch thick rounds.
- In a large pot, combine the cubed potatoes, prepared Brussels sprouts, and sliced Kabanossi.
- Pour the tomato broth over the ingredients in the pot, making sure they are fully submerged.
- Bring the stew to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium and let it simmer for about 20-25 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts and potatoes are fork-tender.
- While the stew is cooking, preheat your oven to 200°C (392°F) and slice the pumpkin ciabatta into 1-inch thick pieces. Toast in the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until slightly crispy and golden brown.
- Check the stew for seasoning, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle the stew into serving bowls.
- Place a dollop of sour cream on top of each serving.
- Serve each bowl with a piece of the toasted pumpkin ciabatta on the side.
*Note: The recipe is based on general instructions as specific quantities and detailed cooking steps were not provided in the original text.*